For anyone that completes a HAED design we will offer a free chart of equal or lesser value to the finished piece.
Simply send us (email@example.com) a good quality picture (see guidelines below) of the finished piece with all the details such as fabric, design name, artist, how long it took you to stitch, any special comments (this is required to get your free chart and essential to giving you proper credit) and we will email you the chart of your choice of equal or lesser value. The following are the guidelines and each of the items must be included with the finish.
The program will be running twice a year with the next session starting June 30 to August 30 2013 and the next will run from December 30 through January 30 2014 and the same schedule for following years.
In order to receive your free chart you must provide the following with your submission:
* WE MUST have an order number associated with the chart you have submitted as a finish for the Reward Program. If the chart was gifted to you then we will need the name of the person that gifted it.
* Picture of the front of the piece
* Picture of at least one wip
* The picture must be taken straight on and of good quality
* Picture with your signature on a piece of paper placed on or near the piece
* Piece must be completed as designed, in other words no partial areas of a full chart (unless it is a QS) can be submitted for the program.
Please keep in mind that we do reserve the right to use the image in a catalog with proper credits to the stitcher of course. All of the above criteria must be met in order to receive your free chart.
Have fun everyone!
Each and every one of the images used on this site has been duly authorized
and licensed by each of the artists represented here by contract.
Our patterns are strictly for personal use only,kitting and reselling them in any form can be consider copyright infringment.
You may also, not upload our patterns to any clubs, groups, or web sites!
Copyright © 2003-2014 Heaven and Earth Designs. Powered by Zen Cart. Designed by Kira Butler, Elixireleven | Design + Foundry.